Business Lawyer's Guide To Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed with Linda Kagan
If you’re asking yourself, “do I need a lawyer for my business? When do I need to hire one?” you’re in luck, because in this week’s Limitless episode, Linda Kagan, founder of Kagan Law Group, tells us what to watch out for in the legal side of the business, so you can avoid getting burned later and focus solely on your growth and success.
IN THIS LIMITLESS PODCAST EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- The importance of having a trademark, when to trademark, and how
- The ways to protect your business from legal issues and ensure you have a solid foundation for long-term growth
- How to establish accountability for your employees, vendors, contractors, and clients from the start by having a properly written contract
- Whether you should file to change the state of formation and legal structure from LLC to C Corp
- When it is time for you to hire an attorney for your business and whether you should hire a firm/outside counsel, in-house general counsel, or both