Cedric The Entertainer: From Selling Insurance To Building a Comedic Empire
From his early days as a State Farm insurance agent to gracing the stages of Def Comedy Jam, from captivating audiences in stand-up comedy to bringing beloved characters to life on the big screen, Cedric's journey is nothing short of extraordinary. And today, we're here to dive deep into the world of comedy, huge success and how you yourself can find your voice and achieve great success.
Cedric Antonio Kyles, better known by his stage name Cedric “The Entertainer,” is an Executive Producer, Director, Actor, Comedian, and now – a Novelist. Over the course of a career spanning 30 years, he has solidified his status as one of the world’s premier performers on the stage, in film, and on television.
In this episode you will learn,
- What makes someone undeniably magnetic and entertaining.
- How to break from destructive habits and live the life of your dreams.
- The mindset shifts necessary to move from a traditional career path to one in entertainment.
- The lifestyle sacrifices of a top-tier performer.
- How to speak to an ever-changing audience from a place of authenticity.
For more information go to www.lewishowes.com/1496
For more Greatness text PODCAST to +1 (614) 350-3960
More SOG episodes with our favorite comedians:
Bert Kreischer: https://link.chtbl.com/1234-pod
Andrew Schulz: https://link.chtbl.com/1234-pod