DISCOVER WHO YOU TRULY ARE AND WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE with Neale Donald Walsch of Conversations with God
If you’ve ever wanted to discover who you truly are, and make the ultimate difference in the world, then do we have The Essential Path show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with a guest I’ve wanted on the show, since the first day I reached out to publicists, Neale Donald Walsch, the author of the Conversations with God series including 7 New York Times Best-Sellers and the author of a brilliant, profound, must-read of a book, perhaps essential for humanity’s survival, The Essential Path.
That is just what I want to talk with him about today, about Making the Daring Decision to Be Who You Truly Are.
- What is the biggest problem with the world today?
- What does it mean that we can see the symptoms but not what is really going on?
- What is the cumulative impact of this problem?
- Why is alienation so dangerous today?
- Why are our systems producing the opposite results?
- Is there something we don’t fully understand about ourselves, that if we understood, would change everything?
- Are we manifestors – and what does this mean?
- Why is the greatest problem facing humanity a spiritual problem?
- What are the different groups of beliefs humans have and how do they perpetuate the problem?
- Why don’t most people closely examine their most dearly held beliefs at all, if ever?
- How was religion born?
- What is wrong with the idea of “The Power Greater Than Us”?
- What is the danger of the assumption of separation?
- Is survival really our basic instinct?
- What is a burning building moment?
- What is the choice we get to make?
- What is the danger of labelling things as sins?
- Where does one soul end and another begin – and why does this matter?
- What do waves and the ocean mean for our soul?
- Can we be both a singular and a plural, a me and a we?
- What is the importance of compassion?
- What are the top three tools to help express that we are spiritual beings living in a physical body and that we are all individuations of a single essence?
Michael and Jessica have kickstarted their RV trip! Follow their exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow