882: Dr. Jaquish | Vegetables Are Poison, Carbs Are Killer, and Ice Baths Are Overrated
Dr. John Jaquish (@drjaquish) is an acclaimed inventor and researcher who has dedicated his career to developing innovative healthcare technologies. As the inventor of the world's most effective bone density-building medical device, Dr. Jaquish's groundbreaking work has been described as "Tony Stark-like" by the media.
His first major invention is now used in partnership with Tony Robbins and OsteoStrong clinics worldwide to help patients rapidly improve bone density. Driven by discoveries from this work, Dr. Jaquish went on to invent X3, a technology proven to build muscle much faster than conventional weight training with minimal joint strain.
With a focus on optimizing human performance and health, Dr. Jaquish's methods are used for elite training by athletes in the NFL, NBA, Olympics, and entire organizations like the Miami Heat.
Dr. Jaquish holds a Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering and continues to research and innovate new solutions that push the limits of exercise science and sports medicine. He’s also the author of Weight Lifting Is a Waste of Time, a Wall Street Journal Best Seller.
What Travis and Dr. Jaquish discussed:
- How to build strong bones without injury risk: Dr. Jaquish developed osteogenic loading, which uses axial compression to provide powerful bone stimulus without the impact injuries of high-intensity athletics. This can reverse and prevent bone loss.
- Why calcium supplements can worsen bone loss: The reason behind this is your body regulates calcium levels, so excess calcium from supplements can signal your bones to release more calcium.
- The importance of an animal-based diet for bone health: Dr. Jaquish explains that vegan diets destroy bone health due to anti-nutrients in plant foods that weaken bones. An animal-based diet maintains bone density.
- The truth about the corrupt food pyramid guidelines: Dr. Jaquish reveals the government promotes high-carb diets for cost reasons, not for public health. He advises limiting carbs.
- Why artificial sweeteners aren't risk-free: The reason behind this is that sucralose and aspartame are linked to cancer risks. Dr. Jaquish advises limiting the intake of these sweeteners.
If you want the uncensored truth about building strong bones, tuning out corrupt government guidelines, and eating for optimal health, you need to listen to this interview with Dr. John Jaquish, as he pulls no punches, exposing the lies we've been told about nutrition. He reveals shocking realities about veganism, artificial sweeteners, the cold plunge, supplements and, the bogus food pyramid designed to make Americans weak and sick.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube Channel, @travismakesfriends
Follow Travis on:
Twitter 👉🏻 twitter.com/traviscchappell
Pinterest 👉🏻 pinterest.com/travischappellpod
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices