Welcome to our first episode of November See, The Thing Is family!
This week, your hosts Bridget Kelly and Mandii B have some grown (28:00 ), honest (49:00 ), slightly toxic (1:19:00 ) conversations; and also share some of their favorite new music releases during the Freshly Squeezed music segment (1:36:00 )
Grown (28:00 )
- Angie Martinez and her phenomenal journalistic skills
- Early signs of manipulation (Join us on Patreon for more on this topic, information below)
- Media trained celebrities during an interview
- Manipulation in the music industry
- Bitter and spiteful Ex’s
Honest (49:00 )
- Joe Biden’s loan forgiveness plan
- HBCU Clark Atlanta’s new tech initiative
- Elon Musk’s new Twitter verification plan
Slightly Toxic (1:19:00 )
- Princess & Ray J’s argument over former threesomes
- What is the difference between compromise and sacrifice?
If you want to support Bridget’s marathon virtually, download the NYRR Racing app and search Bridget Kelly and or donate to the Pitch In Foundation. No donation is too small: https://haku.ly/fa16b225e2
If you’ve been living with eczema, acne, or rosacea, you can relate to the frustration of trying dozens of products over the years without any long-term relief. With Gladskin, you can expect something different! Vist Gladskin.com/STTI and try their products. Use our promo code STTI at check out for 15% off plus free shipping.
Sign up for the official “See The Thing Is…” PATREON for EXCLUSIVE access & additional content: www.patreon.com/seethethingispod
NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDdNnbwgSEpZUj6fJNozz4w
Advertise with us on Gumball: https://gumball.fm/shows/see-the-thing-is/61781b15b8db6d491d3