Drew And Mike – February 28, 2023
* Why teens won't drive, DTE's PR push, Jerry Jones paternity problem, morning radio host missing, Michael Jackson & Macaulay Culkin memories, Fox v. Dominion, The NFL Sodfather fights back, Bill Clinton in Sling Blade, and we dig into Trudi's employment in Sacramento.
* Joe Biden Gaffes: Even though he's white, Joe Biden is not stupid. Who's Zooming Who, Joe?
* Trudi "Jacinas in" and blames traffic. Trudi Daniels defeated Mark Farner in the most-viewed episode of Radio Dayz. Trudi tries to explain her time "working" in the Sacramento market.
* FEMA is trying to save AM radio. Soon it will reign supreme once more!
* Tom Mazawey skipped December and decided to give away the January Legacy winner in a really long video. Congrats to ___________!
* Some Michigan communities are getting some good $$$ for all that marijuana being sold.
* Correction from yesterday: DTE is handing out $35, not a measly $25 like we originally thought. DTE: Deal with it.
* Radio host Jeffrey Vandergrift is missing in California and it doesn't look very good.
* Aubrey Plaza's underboob was on full display at the SAG Awards.
* The Alex Murdaugh trial is somehow STILL going on. The jury is about to go on a field trip to the murder scene.
* Turns out White Noise was partially filmed in East Palestine. Life imitating art. The movie is terrible BTW.
* The food assistance program for the pandemic is FINALLY ending.