Drew And Mike – January 4, 2023
* John Wayne Bobbitt joins us as our Buffalo Bills correspondent, Steven Tyler sex assault accusation, Jason Alexander breaks silence on marring Britney, US Soccer tattletales, Damar Hamlin 'canceled' while in a coma, and a loser fails at killing his family by driving off a cliff.
* Damar Hamlin Update: 'Mr. Frog' went back and found some of his bad tweets when he was an 11-year-old in order to cancel him. Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe yelled at each other about Skip's tweet.
* Barbara Walters was on the forefront of interviewing parents of murderers when she talked to John Hinckley's slow mom and dad.
* USMNT Gregg Berhalter is in trouble for being really mean to Gio Reyna. Gio's mommy and daddy tattle on Berhalter for an incident that occurred over 30 years ago.
* The worst husband/father possibly ever launched a Tesla over a cliff.
* NC State football broadcaster Gary Hahn was temporarily suspended for saying 'illegal aliens' during the Sun Bowl.
* Australian TV presenter Mylee Hogan got in trouble for a good callback joke.
* Dolly Parton and Miley Cyrus get into the NYE game.
* Bryan Kohlberger has loose BTK connections besides both being total loads. John Kelly correctly declares Kohlberger a moron.
* Catherine Gurd was so hot at the Peach Bowl that we all need to know who she is now. Enjoy!
* Look At Me: Tia Carrere wants to remind you that you'd still nail her on her 56th birthday.<a href="https://www.instyle.com/gwyneth-paltrow-apple-martin-coordinating-string-bikinis-instagram-7090697" target="_blank" rel="noreferre...