Drew and Mike – March 14, 2023
* Shaq's hiding from process servers, Michael Irvin v. Marriott video released, Lindsay Lohan's knocked up, Vince Young's an MVP spender, Ja Morant in a-hole rehab, Donald Trump's #1 song, Bill Hader: orgasm giver, Razzie winners, Playboy Murders, and Diplo's same sex BJ "wasn't gay".
* Brandon is finally out of the hospital and regaining strength in his hands.
* All the kids are abandoning TikTok to subscribe to our YouTube page. You should too.
* A song made by Jan. 6 prisoners featuring Donald Trump has hit No. 1 on iTunes. We still prefer when he covered Once in a Lifetime by the Talking Heads.
* Mitch McConnell is out of the hospital and heading to rehab for his concussion.
* Silicon Valley Bank's failure was due to a lot of bad mismanagement, but at least those bosses cashed out right before the end. Their UK Risk Management head seemed to be interested in things other than risky investments.
* Diplo once received oral sex from a guy, so he "might be gay". He was Emily Ratajkowski's first "white cisgender male" guest on her podcast. Everything but EmRata is toxic.
* iHeart morning show host Josh Innes just up and quit without warning... to take a new job in St. Louis at KSHE. That market has had some crazy activity lately. Including a host who mysteriously left... because he was texting listeners for nudes.
* <a href="https://nypost.com/2023/03/12/shaquille-oneal-accused-of-avoiding-ftx-lawsuit/" target="_...