Drew and Mike – September 17, 2023
- Detroit Lions lose, Eli Zaret stops by, WATP’s live show recap, Russell Brand sex assault accusations, Jann Wenner off the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame board, Mile High Club guy breaks his silence, Drew Crime, and Pacman Jones is mad at Drew.
Eli Zaret Sees It His Way on the Detroit Lions 37-31 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, “clock recklessness”, rip on Gary Danielson, stupid NFL overtime rules, Barry Sanders new statue, the Michigan State Spartans smoked by Washington, Michigan’s gravy train schedule, Coach Prime & Colorado roll on, and a list of things Eli hates in sports (everything).
- Lee Corso is still old.
The live WATP show was a hit! We received confirmation of Ted’s stinger lyrics: “Your voice is __________”
- Pacman Jones vs Drew “Anus” Lane.
- The Mile High Club guy has broken his silence and seems heartbroken.
- Lauren Boebert was busted being a bitch in a theater last week. She’s super sorry now that the video is out.
- Hugh Jackman finally decided to dump his “way older” wife.
- Russell Brand accused of rape and sexual assault. He defends himself by blaming the “mainstream media”.
Ashton Kutcher virtue signals in his resignation from Thorn. The ugly Kutcher brother hates Ashton too.
- Jann Wenner BLOWN OUT of Rock and Roll HOF gig for a terrible answer as to why he didn’t include women or non-white artists in his latest book.
- Drew Barrymore is bullied into not taping her show anymore due to the Writer’s Strike.
- Mike Babcock BLOWN OUT.
Antonio Brown got his phone back. He was in Detroit today looking to tailgate.
- Here is a Gridiron Heroes remix.
It’s tough being a single mom, you know. Amber Lund found out the hard way.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt addresses why she looks different.
- Hey Yasmine Bleeth… “why you look different?”
- OJ Simpson is full of 9/11 jokes.
Tory Lanez sentenced to 10 years and gets NO BOND. Tory had good excuses for shooting Megan Thee Stallion.
- Mitch Albom popped off on Freedom of the Press.
- The UAW strike sure did throw a wrench in the Detroit Auto Show.
- Travis Kelce nailed Taylor Swift over the weekend and it propelled him to scoring a touchdown today.
Some teens deliberately hit a former police chief on his bicycle, killing him. They filmed the entire crime.
- Drew has a Funko Pop obsession.
- Drew Crime: AJ Armstrong Edition.
- Visit Our Presenting Sponsor Hall Financial – Michigan’s highest rated mortgage company
If you’d like to help support the show… please consider subscribing to our YouTube Page, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (Drew and Mike Show, Marc Fellhauer, Trudi Daniels, Jim Bentley and BranDon).
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store