Drew and Mike – September 24, 2023
- The Hulk Golfer, Detroit Lions: Super Bowl bound, boring Usher, Donald Trump v. Howard Stern, Joe Biden's weekend of gaffes, Britney Spears v. 60 Minutes, UAW strike, whining Supermodels, Pauly Shore=Richard Simmons, and the first female non-kicker plays in an NCAA game.
- The Detroit Lions are Super Bowl bound again. They move to 2-1 after beating the Atlanta Falcons.
Eli Zaret joins us in studio to discuss Michigan's boring win over Rutgers, shake his head over MSU losing to Maryland, more Mel Tucker rumors, Ohio State out coaching Notre Dame, Ryan Day wanting to fight 86-year-old Lou Holtz, Colorado getting Buffaloed by Oregon, rooting against DeShaun Watson, gambling on the NFL from inside the stadiums, Miami Dolphins scoring 70 points, and the first non-kicker female college football player.
The Oakland A's gave Miguel Cabrera a cheap and questionable gift.
Brandon is out with Covid, but at least he has his chocolate milk.
Usher is going to play the Super Bowl halftime show. It was announced in the most annoying way.
- Taylor Swift's in the Kelce family box at the Kansas Chief game. Insert "Travis/Taylor Box" joke here.
- Kim Kardashian thinks she's an actor now.
- Jim Costa is the new morning host with Jon Jansen on 97.1.
Some people are saying Jason Carr Drive is cruising on over to WOMC.
- Why couldn't Kast Media not pay us what they aren't paying their podcasters?
New Washington Post-ABC poll has Trump crushing Biden by 10 points.
Joe Biden had a gaffe filled weekend, including renaming LL Cool J.
Britney isn't allowed to do interviews for her new book. She turned down 60 Minutes. We decide to revisit her classic interview with sock-less Matt Lauer.
The Globe said Howard Stern and Beth are headed for divorce. Donald Trump finally responds to "broken weirdo" Howard Stern after repeated comments on his SiriusXM show.
Not-a-Prince Harry and Meghan attend a Kevin Costner fundraiser. Some people are saying they didn't donate any money. They also demanded NDA's from first graders. One thing is for certain: Harry loves being away from her.
The Mayor of Malibu is really mad at Kourtney Kardashian. North West isn't a name, but is a girl. She also might not be a painter.
There are hot whining Supermodels on Apple TV+.
Gisele Bundchen whined about how bad her life was with Tom Brady and as a young model on CBS Sunday Morning, aka The Old-Man Show.
UAW is striking differently this time and it might backfire. Shawn Fain has invited Joe Biden to shuffle the picket line. Trump is coming to town to talk to UAW members.
The Talking Heads gave an awkward interview together on CBS Sunday Morning.
There are still more new Russell Brand accusations. There's an interesting reason why it took awhile for the allegation to become public.
- Nicki Minaj's husband has been sentenced to mansion arrest after making an idiot of himself outside Offset's apartment.
- Name five Chris Brown songs.
Danny Masterson soon-to-be-ex Bijou Phillips had a wacky childhood.
- Pauly Shore really wants to play Richard Simmons in a biopic.
Amy Robach & TJ Holmes celebrate one year of blowing up their families. Her NewsNation comeback isn't going too great.
Josh Safdie's muse Julia Fox still has a podcast, but it's not as good as Pacman Jones podcast because he has puppets.
Some nut went full Hulk Mode over a golf ball. He has since been banned from the course.
- Meanwhile, a "my man" took a naked stroll in the Dallas airport.
- <a href="https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hell-wheels-teen-killed-boyfriend-friend-crash-s
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store