Drew and Mike – September 25, 2023
- Too much Tay Tay & Travis, Mel Tucker won't go away, Naked Attraction on Max, Donna D'Errico's sending pulses racing, Sen Bob. Menendez excuses, the best charting instrumental songs, and Matthew Perry has a new girl & is doing just fine.
Trudi is back from her east coast vacation. It was good except for the POS AirBnb & broken down rental car. Some people are saying AirBnB is played out.
Drew did a deep dive on the best charting instrumental songs.
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are hot and heavy... and dominating everything in the media. She celebrated his touchdown, snuck out of the suite in a popcorn machine, and then left in his convertible to rent out a whole restaurant. Who knew Bill Belichick had jokes?
Mel Tucker sends yet another letter to MSU saying they shouldn't have fired him. Former NFL running back Brandon Jacobs agrees. After all, Jacobs is convinced Mel was set up by the University.
- Naked Attraction on dropped on Max. It's a dating show, where everyone's nude & some are "lifting off the bag".
- Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde have settled their child custody case and something seems off.
Everybody loved the show House even though every episode was the same. Dave Mathews is going to be canceled someday for his appearance on the show.
Kevin Sorbo is mad that Hollywood actors aren't manly enough. Especially those high paid femmes: The Rock, Vin Diesel, Ryan Reynolds and Mark Walhberg.
- The writers strike in Hollywood is finally over.
- Both Trump and Biden are going to town to make the UAW strike all about them.
- The only thing that could possibly stop Vince Neil from rocking the OK state fair is gunshots.
The Global Citizens concert happened and no one noticed. Red Hot Chili Peppers were the only set worth watching.
- Trudi threatened to leave her fridge. The fridge had second thoughts. The new replacement fridge is very sad and looking for a new home.
- Donna D'Errico is sending pulses racing again. She looks good, just not like Donna D'Errico.
- Matthew Perry is doing just fine, despite all evidence to the contrary. He even has a new girlfriend.
- RIP David McCallum from The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
London cops have opened a criminal investigation into the Russell Brand allegations.
Drew dumped Jennifer Anniston.
Megan Rapinoe has not sung her final National Anthem for the USWNT.
New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez has been indicted (again) for bribery charges. He has a "press conference" where he didn't take any question.
- Former NJ Governor Jim McGreevey, who resigned because of a sex scandal, is back baby!
- Visit Our Presenting Sponsor Hall Financial – Michigan’s highest rated mortgage company
If you’d like to help support the show… please consider subscribing to our YouTube Page, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (Drew and Mike Show, Marc Fellhauer, Trudi Daniels, Jim Bentley and BranDon).
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store