E203: Richard Branson: How A Dyslexic Drop-out Built A Billion Dollar Empire.
Told at school that he would either be successful or in prison, with a value of over $3 BILLION and earth’s atmosphere the only thing trapping him (for now), it’s an understatement to say that Sir Richard Branson became a success.
But behind the Virgin empire and its global offshoots, lies a dyslexic school leaver who never saw himself as intelligent, let alone a business person, who threw caution and conventional wisdom to the wind, transforming from business Virgin to visionary.
In this invaluable conversation, Richard shares the riches of his hard won lessons and the wisdom that can only come from an exceptional life. For all fans of The Diary Of A CEO podcast, this is truly a life changing conversation.
- Your parents
- Your ability to always push forwards
- Starting a student magazine
- Using failure to self educate
- What are you really good at?
- You break the law of focus in business
- Expanding to get out of trouble
- Why did you start an airline?
- Why did virgin win?
- Being synonymous with your brand
- Using competition to build a better brand
- Selling your record business
- Looking back on your life
- Why did you want to go to space
- The cost of all these endeavours
- The passing of your mother eve
- Saying parting words to your family
- What is a life worth living?
- The last guests question
Watch the episodes on Youtube: https://g2ul0.app.link/3kxINCANKsb
Follow us on Telegram: https://g2ul0.app.link/E5re0ADNKsb
Mercedes-Benz - https://bit.ly/3yXTQI1
Wework - https://we.co/3PgoB1M
Huel - https://g2ul0.app.link/G4RjcdKNKsb
Intel - https://intel.ly/3UIYxxT