E205: Neil deGrasse Tyson: DO THIS Every Morning To Find Happiness & Meaning In Your Life
For a lot of people black holes and string theory were topics that were filed in the mental box labelled ‘things I will never be able to get my head around”. However, all changed when Neil deGrasse Tyson began appearing on TV screens. Neil’s passion and energy for science is infectious and the reason why he is one of the world’s greatest science communicators. This fascination has lasted ever since childhood where he felt the universe reach out to him at the same planetarium he is now the director of. But while Neil was obsessed with the cosmos he was often brought back to earth, having to deal with racial prejudice and stereotyping as he followed his passion. In this conversation Neil discusses his quest in raising the global knowledge of space, the universe and the world’s beyond our own.
- Early context
- Your parents direct influence
- Your father being called the N word
- How to decide what I want to do with my life
- What are you concerned about with the human race
- Social media polarisation
- Do we matter
- Where does happiness and meaning come from?
- Whats required for a happy life for you?
- The perfect way to tell stories
- What do you struggle with
- Mental health
- The last guest’s question
Twitter - https://bit.ly/3V8MWaY
Instagram - https://bit.ly/3HIpGO3
Watch the episodes on Youtube: https://g2ul0.app.link/3kxINCANKsb
Follow us on Telegram: https://g2ul0.app.link/E5re0ADNKsb
Huel - https://g2ul0.app.link/G4RjcdKNKsb
Intel - https://bit.ly/3FxWMO2
BlueJeans - https://g2ul0.app.link/NCgpGjVNKsb
Craftd - https://g2ul0.app.link/gZ8in6Dsvsb