E211: No.1 Neuroscientist: How To Increase Your Salary By $33,000 With One Small Change! - Doctor Tali Sharot
Is the cup of life half full or half empty? Would you call yourself an optimist or a pessimist? What if you weren’t actually in control of this, but instead through the process of evolution your brain had been hardwired to be optimistic?
Neuroscientist Dr. Tali Sharot calls this the ‘Optimism Bias’, it’s the belief that the future will be better, much better, than what has come before or even your current situation. This trick of the brain can effect how you remember the past and how you predict and plan for the future.
In this episode, Dr. Tali Sharot discusses her groundbreaking work and the impacts it can have on all areas of your life, from relationships to career decisions. If you want to understand the mysteries of your brain this is a conversation not to be missed.
- Your professional background
- What really matters in our lives
- How do we dive into uncertainty
- How to become more optimistic
- Influencing people
- How to motivate people
- The optimism bias
- How contagious is optimism or pessimism ?
- How real is manifesting
- If someones negative how do I make them positive
- Happiness throughout our life
- Children impacting our happiness
- Marriage impacting our happiness
- Fearing people into action
- The role stress plays in peoples actions
- What are you working on next
Watch the episodes on Youtube: https://g2ul0.app.link/3kxINCANKsb
Huel - https://g2ul0.app.link/G4RjcdKNKsb
Intel - https://intel.ly/3UIYxxT
BlueJeans - https://g2ul0.app.link/NCgpGjVNKsb
Craftd - https://g2ul0.app.link/gZ8in6Dsvsb