EBB 269 - Mini Q & A on Early Newborn Discharge from the Hospital, Vacuum Delivery, and More!
In this Mini Q&A episode of the EBB podcast, I will be answering a variety of questions that have recently been asked of us, including:
1. What if my hospital won't let my healthy newborn go home before 48 hours?
2. Are modern ultrasounds better at detecting big babies?
3. What's the maximum time a vacuum can be used during a vacuum assisted delivery?
4. Does EBB have any new resources I should know about?
- Read the AAP Guidelines on Hospital Stays for Healthy Term Newborn Infants here
- Visit the NAABB here
- Read the U.S. Department of Labor article on the Newborns' and Mothers' Protection Act here
- Read the UpToDate article on vacuum assisted delivery (subscription only) here
- Read the New Evidence Based Birth® Signature Article on Anti-Racism in Health Care and Birth Work (and links to all the free handouts) here
- Check out the EBB Pocket Guide to Interventions here
- Listen to the following EBB Podcast Episodes:
- Find an EBB Childbirth Class here
Go to our YouTube channel to see video versions of the episode listed above!!
For more information and news about Evidence Based Birth®, visit www.ebbirth.com.
Find us on:
Ready to get involved?
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store