EBB 273 - Evidence on Nitrous Oxide for Pain Management During Labor
In this episode of the EBB Podcast, we dive into the updated research on Nitrous Oxide. I discuss the following topics:
- What is Nitrous Oxide?
- How is it used?
- How commonly is Nitrous Oxide used around the world?
- How does Nitrous Oxide impact overall satisfaction in birth?
- What are the benefits of Nitrous Oxide?
- What are the risks of using Nitrous Oxide?
- And lastly, as always, we will discuss the bottom line!
Resources & References
- EBB videos/articles:
- EBB Podcast:
- EBB Podcasts: Birth Stories (5 birth stories with nitrous)
- Episode 76: Pushing Through Anxiety in Birth with Parent Emily Fleenor
- Episode 147: Long Preterm Birth with Caitlyn Martens
- Episode 158: Empowering Hospital Birth Experience during COVID-19 with Fiona and Craig Castleton
- Episode 163: Stress and Anxiety During Pregnancy with Nathalie Walton, CEO of Expectful
- Episode 202: A Fast First-Time Birth Experience with EBB Childbirth Class Graduate, Haley Grachico
- Other Resources: News Articles
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store