EP 6: A Story that Didn’t Make ”the Cut,” A Recipe for the PMS-ing Soul, and Facing Imperfection.
Signed Copies of TKV Cookbook
- Make sure to join me for a LIVE cooking demo on Wednesday, May 25 at 7:30 EST! I'll be showing everyone how to make my gochujang mushroom pasta! Just a heads up, I include one monthly cooking demo and/or Q&A as part of the TKV Meal Planner. If you want to continue getting cooking demos, live Q&As, and thousands of recipes (which I'm adding to all the time), join the meal planner now!
- I am SUPER excited about this event that I'm doing with the Smithsonian with the incomparable Joe Yonan (food editor for Washington Post) and Miyoko Schinner, the founder behind our favorite dairy free butters and cheeses! Register and tune in for what will be a fun deep dive into all things plant based on May 25 at 4 pm EST.
- Did you see the Roundtable Discussion I did with Eva Pilgrim and Candice Kumai for AANHPI Heritage Month on ABCNewsLive? I had the BEST time with them and if you watch CAREFULLY, you will see a small surprise (read, unintentional) cameo....!
- Did you catch the interview I did with the Weather Channel? Such a great conversation with Debra Shigley and her show, Go Getters!
- Did you see the GIVEAWAY I announced last Friday of my new cookbook obsession, The Fiber Fueled Cookbook? It's not too late to sign up--winner will be announced in next week's newsletter!
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store