Elizabeth Gilbert | How to Invite Magic Into Your Life
Ever pondered what could transpire if your creative spark truly ignited? Or what might emerge if you overcame inner fears and let your genuine talents gleam?
- Dive deep into these and more with the globally acclaimed author of Eat Pray Love, The Signature of All Things, Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear, and City of Girls, Elizabeth Gilbert.
- Delve into the fascinating realms of curiosity vs. passion, creativity's origin, and the barriers stopping you from realizing your life's purpose.
- Learn about the significance of self-care, resilience during life's tumults, and Liz's perspective on a fulfilling life.
- Be ready for unexpected turns, amusing moments, and a 40-year-old secret of Liz's unveiled!
Tune in for this riveting "Best Of" chat. Maybe, just maybe, you'll muster the bravery to present your unique gifts to the world. Ready to awaken your creative spirit?
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the conversations we had with Glennon Doyle about becoming untamed.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED. To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.