Elon's Crumbling Empire + Generative A.I. Goes to Court
Nearly three months into Elon Musk's takeover of Twitter, things are in a "shambolic" state. Is the rest of Elon’s empire also in trouble? Then, an artist fighting generative A.I. sets the stage for a legal clash.
Plus: what goes wrong when A.I. becomes a reporter.
On today’s episode:
- Sarah Andersen, a cartoonist and the illustrator of a semi-autobiographical comic strip, “Sarah’s Scribbles.”
- A look inside Elon Musk’s first 90 days as chief executive of Twitter.
- The artist Sarah Andersen on finding her art in the databases behind text-to-image A.I. platforms.
- Three artists, including Ms. Andersen, filed a class-action lawsuit against the creators of Midjourney, Stable Diffusion and DreamUp.
- CNET’s A.I.-written articles contained errors.