Embracing A New Chapter of Life | Healing from Romantic Break Ups & Taking Inventory of How Past Relationships Affect Us. Moving Closer to What IS For You Through Reflection. ✨
Reflecting on breakups can help us learn more about ourselves, and what we want in our future relationships. They allow us to move away from what is NOT for us, and closer to what IS. Today, Tyra is back for Pt 2 of her series on healing from romantic breakups. She plays the game “We’re Not Really Strangers, Break Up Edition” and is vulnerable in answering questions about her own breakup experiences.
AG1 is giving you a FREE 1-year supply of Vitamin D AND 5 free travel packs with your first purchase. drinkAG1.com/affirmations
So, grab a journal and pen and write down these reflection questions and answer them along with her! Here are today’s questions:
- What are 3 things you can appreciate about being single, even if it feels hard?
- After your most recent breakup, what song did you play on repeat?
- Picture you’re talking to your ex. Finish this sentence: “You hurt me, but thank you for ____”
- What was the biggest turning point in your dating life?
- What is your heart telling you? What is your mind telling you?