Episode 23: How to have hard conversations with your kids and having biracial families with child & adolescent counselor Sissy Goff and friend Patoya Hall
Welcome to Season Three of the Live in Love Podcast!
On this new season of the podcast, we are sharing conversations all about parenting. Lauren is a mom of four girls and parenting is the big focus in her world currently. So she's taking time to sit down with fellow parents, parenting experts, and a village of family and friends that help her raise her girls to talk about what it looks like to live in love while parenting! We are so happy to be back and excited to share these new conversations with you. Co-hosted by Annie F. Downs.
If you haven't gotten your copy of Lauren's beautiful book, Live in Love, you can pick one up at your favorite local bookstore or at laurenakins.com.
On today's episode of Season Three of the Live in Love podcast, Lauren sits down with someone you have heard from before on this season, Sissy Goff along with Lauren's dear friend, Patoya Hall to talk about what it looks like to Live in Love while having hard conversations with your kids.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Earth Breeze: Go to earthbreeze.com/liveinlove for 40% off!
- Modern Fertility: Modern Fertility is offering our listeners $20 off the test when you go to ModernFertility.com/liveinlove.
- Cru: Text AKINS to help now or visit give.cru.org/Akins. Message and data rates may apply.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.cru.org/us/en/about/terms-of-use.html
- Thistle Farms: Use the code liveinlove for 15% off at ThistleFarms.org.
- LiquidIV: get 20% off when you go to liquidiv.com and use code LIVEINLOVE at checkout.