Episode 24: Spiritual formation moments, why we apologize to our kids, and childlike faith with Dave and Sydney Clayton
Welcome to Season Three of the Live in Love Podcast!
On this new season of the podcast, we are sharing conversations all about parenting. Lauren is a mom of four girls and parenting is the big focus in her world currently. So she's taking time to sit down with fellow parents, parenting experts, and a village of family and friends that help her raise her girls to talk about what it looks like to live in love while parenting! We are so happy to be back and excited to share these new conversations with you. Co-hosted by Annie F. Downs.
If you haven't gotten your copy of Lauren's beautiful book, Live in Love, you can pick one up at your favorite local bookstore or at laurenakins.com.
On today's episode of Season Three of the Live in Love podcast, Lauren sits down with Pastor Dave Clayton and his wife Sydney to talk about what it looks like to live in love with your faith and parenting.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Hiya Health: Receive 50% off your first order at hiyahealth.com/LIVEINLOVE.
- Cru: Text AKINS to 71326 to help now or visit give.cru.org/Akins. Message and data rates may apply.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.cru.org/us/en/about/terms-of-use.html
- Kitsch: Kitsch is offering you 30% off your entire order at MyKitsch.com/liveinlove.
- Blueland: To get 15% off your first order, go to Blueland.com/liveinlove!
- Sundays for Dogs: Get 35% off your first order at SundaysForDogs.com/LIVEINLOVE or use code LIVEINLOVE at checkout.