FLASHBACK FRIDAY - Dr. Angie Sadeghi: How to Heal Your Gut With Plant-Based Foods
Poop. It might not be dinner table conversation, but there’s no denying it’s on everyone’s minds.
If you ever feel bloated, constipated, or experience more serious digestive issues, it could be due to your diet.
Learn how to become more “regular” and diversify your gut microbiome, so get a pen and paper ready; you’ll want to take notes!
What we discuss in this episode:
- How to diversify the gut microbiome with plant-based foods
- The importance of fiber
- Everything you want to know about your colon
- How to start feeling better by gradually transitioning to high fiber foods
- “Dairy Is Scary” video by Erin Janus
Connect with Switch4Good
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Switch4Good/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/switch4good/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SwitchForGood
- Website: switch4good.org