FREESTYLE FRIDAY | You're Naked...I'm Afraid
The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature. - Marcus Arelius
In today’s Freestyle Friday we dive deep into locker room etiquette, Rob Dyrdeck’s success on MTV, live events, dream guests, Travis’s favorite social media clip of all time and much more!
- Working on your fitness routine should also include the exercise of swiftly transitioning from 'naked dude' to 'dressed dude' in the locker room, for the sake of other people's eyeballs.
- How Rob Dyrdeck's show "Ridiculousness" dominates 60% of MTV's programming due to its unique ability to cater to modern viewing habits, serving as an alternative to streaming, network TV, or other traditional cable content, and allowing viewers to easily engage with the show at any point.
- How 'Ridiculousness,' is a result of Rob Dyrdeck's unique vision, persistence, adaptability to market changes, and strategic business decisions, enabling it to transcend demographics and become a significant pop culture phenomenon.
Travis answers your questions:
- Why Grant Cardone’s social media clip from Build Your Network is one of Travis’s favorites of all time.
- How do you create an amazing in-person event that ladders back up to your platform?
- How hard was it to adjust to the real world after leaving a Baptist surrounding?
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube Channel, @travismakesfriends
Follow Travis on:
Twitter 👉🏻 twitter.com/traviscchappell
Pinterest 👉🏻 pinterest.com/travischappellpod
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices