File That Lawsuit
Hey aunties & uncles, welcome back to another episode of See, The Thing Is podcast!
This week Bridget Kelly and Mandii B have some grown, honest, and slightly toxic conversations and end the episode with our music playlist segment that we call “Freshly Squeezed” (1:31:00 ).
You can expect to hear:
- Mandii recap her weekend in Miami (2:00 )
- Bridget gives an update about her last phase of marathon training (19:00 )
- The Benefits of Chocolate Milk (24:00 )
- The social and cultural impact of the Drink Champs and Kanye West Interview (28:00 )
- Free speech vs. hate speech (38:00 )
- Why do people go after people and opportunities that seem less accessible ? (54:00 )
- Mandii B & Bridget Kelly respond to the Lizzo’s Vanity Fair interview about having a “White audience” (58:00 )
- Jamaica bans music that “glorifies illegal activity” (1:04:00 )
- There is a Snow Crab and butter shortage (1:10:00 )
- Slightly Toxic Segment (1:19:00 )
- Nicki vs… well, everybody (1:20:00 )
Sign up for the official “See The Thing Is…” PATREON for EXCLUSIVE access & additional content: www.patreon.com/seethethingispod
NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDdNnbwgSEpZUj6fJNozz4w
Advertise with us on Gumball: https://gumball.fm/shows/see-the-thing-is/61781b15b8db6d491d3
yall need a fact checker please...