Find a Trusted Advisor Through Entrepreneurship Mentorship
One thing many successful entrepreneurs have in common is a close relationship with a mentor. However, many entrepreneurs (especially new founders) do not seek out a mentor as a trusted advisor as hard as they try to find a co-founder, partners or investors; likely because they don’t understand the value of mentorship.
In this podcast episode, Tania shares what entrepreneurship mentorship is briefly (as she can talk about it for hours); you'll also hear about what a mentor does and doesn't do in a mentoring relationship.
We discuss in this episode, on finding a trusted advisor through mentorship:
- What mentoring means. (3:18 )
- The benefits of mentorship for entrepreneurs. (4:48 )
- The role of a mentor. (6:50 )
- The goal of mentoring. (9:22 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/25
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/25
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.