GDP, Tesla, FinTech, and "Burrito Season"
As much as we love stocks, sometimes the Big Macro really does drive the market.
(0:21 ) Emily Flippen and Ron Gross discuss:
- Stronger-than-expected GDP sending stocks higher
- Tesla ending the year on a high note
- Chevron's record profits and huge buyback plan
- Visa and Mastercard delivering strong profits (again)
- The latest from Intel, Microsoft, Southwest Airlines, and Johnson & Johnson
(19:11 ) Deidre Woollard talks with Corrado Russo, head of global securities at Hazelview Investments, about real estate, REITs, and a part of the market investors might want to avoid.
(30:00 ) Emily and Ron discuss Chipotle's plan to hire 15,000 workers for "burrito season" and share two stocks on their radar: Mercedes Benz Group and Domino's Pizza.
Looking for stocks trading at a discount?
Go to www.fool.com/report to get your free copy of our "5 Stocks Under $49" report.
Stocks discussed: TSLA, INTC, CVX, MSFT, LUV, MA, V, JNJ, REXR, CMG, MBGYY, DPZ
Host: Chris Hill
Guests: Emily Flippen, Ron Gross, Deidre Woollard, Corrado Russo
Engineer: Rick Engdahl