Harnessing the Power of Peptides and Bioregulators with Nathalie Niddam
In today's episode with Nathalie Niddam, you’ll hear us take a deep dive on:
- The benefits of peptides and bioregulators
- Optimizing health with peptides and bioregulators
- The pros and cons of peptide-based medications
- How to use peptides and bioregulators safely
- The potential of peptides for skincare and tanning
- Exploring the future of peptides
Nathalie is a devoted science enthusiast with a deep passion for human health. As a Certified Holistic Nutritionist and an Epigenetic Coach, she is also a proud alumnus of the inaugural batch of the Human Potential Training Institute. Melding disciplines from neuroscience and personalized nutrition to biohacking and ancestral health, Nathalie's innovative approach integrates a spectrum of human performance domains, highlighting nutraceuticals and resilience training.
The Root Cause Medicine Podcast is created by Rupa Health, the best way to order, track & manage results from 30+ lab companies in one place for free.
- Nathalie Niddam Website
- Nathalie Niddam on LinkedIn
- Nathalie Niddam on Instagram
- Nathalie Niddam on Twitter
- Biohacking Superhuman Performance Podcast
- Biohacking Superhuman Performance Community
Rupa Health Details:
- Rupa Health's Website
- Rupa Health on LinkedIn
- Rupa Health on Instagram
- Rupa Health on Tik Tok
- Rupa Health on YouTube
- Rupa Health Magazine
- Dr. Carrie Jones’ Website
- Dr. Carrie Jones on LinkedIn
- Dr. Carrie Jones on Instagram
- Dr. Carrie Jones on TikTok
03:20 - Who is Nathalie Niddam?
07:56 - What is a peptide?
09:12 - What can peptides do?
12:33 - Why BPC-157 stands out
14:42 - The magical world of bioregulator peptides
18:45 - Peptides versus glandulars
20:02 - Melanotan's multifaceted benefits
23:36 - Decoding thymosin beta-4
24:50 - GHK-copper: the skin's best friend
27:47 - The power of modified GLP-1
30:02 - Why nutrition and exercise matter even on meds
33:03 - The hidden pitfalls of short-term weight loss medication use
36:00 - Peptides, bioregulators, and the future of functional medicine
40:47 - Where can you find Nathalie Niddam?
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store