Hotline Calls: I Saw My Partner’s Porn History
You’re in my Hotlines today, and Producer Erica and I are taking your calls! Today’s theme: conversations you need to have with your sex partners. First, how long should you wait to tell casual sex partners you’re sleeping with other people? We’re all up-leveling our communication skills, so I make the case for telling them immediately. Next, she’s on ADD medication and likes a drink or two – is it negatively affecting her orgasm? Or should her partner have a deeper conversation with her about turn-ons? After that, we’ve got a young couple who just started having oral sex. She’s sore afterwards -- is it a medical condition or underlying shame? Finally, she just discovered her partner watches porn… and the subjects don’t look like her. How can she talk to him about it without judgment?
See the full show notes at sexwithemily.com.
- How to Master Lotus Position
- How To Meditate, Masturbate, Manifest Like a Pro
- Morgasm CBD Arousal Lubricant
- Playground Lube
- Feeld Dating App
- SHOP WITH EMILY! (free shipping on orders over $69)
- The only sex book you’ll ever need: Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Want more? Sex With Emily: Home
- Let’s get social: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
- Let’s text: Sign Up Here
- Want me to slide into your inbox? Sign Up Here for sex tips on the regular.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.