Hotline Calls: My Partner Doesn’t Orgasm
When you’re not turned on by your partner, should you open the relationship? What does it mean when they don’t finish during sex? In today’s Hotline Calls episode, I’m taking all your pressing sex questions. First, when you want to bring sex toys and lube into the bedroom, but your partner is firmly opposed…what now? I offer communication tips to help bring down defenses. Next, when you’re loving sex with your partner but they never orgasm, is that a cause for concern? I talk about delayed ejaculation and why it happens. We also get into non-monogamy: when you’re not turned on by your partner, should you open up the relationship? Or is a different, deeper conversation needed? Finally, when you’re happily hooking up, how do you keep casual sex from turning into serious relationships?
Have a question? Call my Hotline 559-TALK-SEX (559-825-5739) or message me at sexwithemily.com/askemily.
- The Boner Breakdown: All the Types of Erections You Can Have
- The 6 Best Masturbation Toys
- SHOP WITH EMILY! (free shipping on orders over $69)
- Playground Lubes: Love Sesh | Date Night | Mini Escape | After Hours
- Je Joue Mimi
- We-Vibe Touch
- ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Sex With Emily: Home
- More Sex With Emily: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.