Hotline Calls: Rough Sex & Rim Jobs
It’s Hotline Calls time! And we’ve got one common theme: trust - the foundation of hot sex. Because when you trust yourself and the person you’re with, you can fully let go in bed and relax into your deepest pleasure. When oral sex gets too rough, how can you ask your partner to be more gentle and respectful? I’ve got some thoughts. When your partner doesn’t love booty play – but you definitely do – can you still ask for a rim job? Let’s say your partner goes to strip clubs, and it makes you super uncomfortable. How do you set boundaries together? Finally, when you’re the non-primary partner in a polyamorous relationship, what resources can you turn to for advice & guidance?
Have a question? Call my Hotline 559-TALK-SEX (559-825-5739) or message me at sexwithemily.com/askemily.
See the full show notes at sexwithemily.com
- 5 Libido-Boosting Aphrodisiacs to Try In and Out of the Bedroom
- Is My Penis Normal?
- SHOP WITH EMILY! (free shipping on orders over $69)
- System JO Flavored Lube
- System JO Tri-Me Triple Pack: Limited Edition
- System JO Tri-Me Triple Pack: Neapolitan
- Polysecure, Jessica Fern: Bookshop | Amazon
- Opening Up, Tristan Taormino: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
- Open Deeply, Kate Loree: Bookshop | Amazon
- “The Challenges of Being a Secondary,” Conscious Polyamory
- “Being Secondary While Putting Yourself First,” Multiamory
- Polyamory in BLACK!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.