How Mindfulness Can Free the Inner Critic with Ginny Gay
In this episode, Eric and Ginny explore ways to work with and free the inner critic through mindfulness. Ginny shares her story of struggle and growth on her path to becoming a mindfulness teacher and explains the many benefits of practicing mindfulness as a way to quiet the inner critic, which leads to living with more joy and less suffering.
In this episode, you’ll be able to:
- Accept the crucial need to turn toward difficult feelings rather than turn away from them
- Understand that where the wound is, the healing can begin
- Differentiate the inner critic from our inner conscience
- Recognize the various ways the inner critic can show up
- Identify different ways to practice mindfulness in your life
- Understand the important connection between mindfulness and meditation
- Define spirituality in your own way that is meaningful to you
To learn more, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.