How Often Should You Have Sex? & Other News
Ever wondered how often happy couples have sex? Or the little-known key to sexual satisfaction? In today’s Sex In The News episode, I reveal new research that answers both of these questions and a surprising new finding on who says “I love you” first. First, my Producer, Erica, and I look at a study on sexual frequency and the number of times per month couples have sex. Is it this often for you? Next, we dig into research on men saying “I love you” -- do you agree with our takeaway? We then get into amazing new research on mutual masturbation and give you easy ways to try it. Finally, we explore a study on sleep health and sex. Turns out, an orgasm might be more effective than sleeping pills.
See the full show notes at sexwithemily.com.
- The Lover’s Guide to Sexual Etiquette
- 5 Ways To Do It Doggy Style
- Promescent.com/Emily (use this link to automatically save 15% at checkout)
- Mutual Masturbation & Other Guides
- SHOP WITH EMILY! (free shipping on orders over $69)
- The only sex book you’ll ever need: Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Want more? Sex With Emily: Home
- Let’s get social: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
- Let’s text: Sign Up Here
- Want me to slide into your inbox? Sign Up Here for sex tips on the regular.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.