How Poor Oral Health Is Screwing Up The Rest Of Your Body with Dr. Bahar Esmaili
In this episode, Dr. Bahar Esmaili talks about dysfunctional breathing, the childhood development of our jaw and facial structures, and how that can impact our health in our adult life.
Dr. Esmaili places a great emphasis on the relationship between oral health and overall well-being. She has undertaken multiple advanced education courses that delve into the connection between various aspects of the body, including gait, posture, the alignment of the jaw joint, and tension in facial muscles and how they relate to teeth structure and the airway.
Dr. Esmaili is the Director of Clinical Education at Rinovive, Lead Clinical Director at Vivos Institute, and Strategic Advisor for the Council of Innovative Dentistry at 3M. Previously, she worked as a dentist for various companies and received a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Colorado Denver School of Dental Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Bahar Esmaili :
- Dr. Bahar Esmaili on LinkedIn
- Dr. Bahar Esmaili on Instagram
- Dr. Bahar Esmaili on YouTube
- Dr. Bahar Esmaili on Airway Circle
- Rinovive Website
- Vivos Institute Website
- 3M Website
Rupa Health Details:
- Rupa Health's Website
- Rupa Health on LinkedIn
- Rupa Health on Facebook
- Rupa Health on Instagram
- Rupa Health on Tik Tok
- Rupa Health on YouTube
- Rupa Health Reference Guide
- Dr. Carrie Jones on LinkedIn
- Dr. Carrie Jones on Instagram
- Dr. Carrie Jones on TikTok
If you enjoyed this episode then please either:
- Follow, rate, and review on Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
The Root Cause Medicine Podcast is handcrafted by our friends over at: fame.so
Previous guests include: Dr Cheryl Burdette of Dunwoody Labs, Cynthia Thurlow of Everyday Wellness, Dr. Stephanie Estima of Hello Betty, Keri Anania of Nebraska Functional Medicine, Dr. Ralph Esposito of Athletic Greens, Dr. Rob Silverman of Westchester Integrative Health Center, Dr. Elizabeth Yurth of Boulder Longevity Institute and Dr. Mindy Pelz of Dr. Mindy Pelz Co.
Check out our three most downloaded episodes:
- Using Food as a Medicine Approach to Address Mental Health and Make Your Brain Hormones with Dr. Kate Henry, a Naturopathic Doctor and Wellness Speaker
- Is estrogen the root of all evil or a helpful hormone with Dr. Tara Scott
- Are Mold/Mycotoxins the Cause of Your Fatigue, Brain Fog, and Skin Rashes with Dr. Jill Crista