How Your Beliefs Are Keeping You From Being A Millionaire w/ Alex Hormozi EP 1324
Alex Hormozi is a first generation Iranian-American entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. In total, He has scaled and exited 7 companies. His most notable exit was his majority sale of his licensing company for $46.2M in 2021. Concurrently in 2020, he transitioned from CEO to the owner/shareholder position in these companies and founded Acquisition.com as a way to invest his own wealth (both monetary and intellectual capital) into other businesses.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to break free of the mindset around being broke.
- The importance of investing in your skills.
- The three main skills every entrepreneur needs.
- What it will take for Alex to become a billionaire in half the time.
- How to increase your earning capacity.
Alex's previous episodes:
Mastering Sales, Making Your First Million & Overcoming Mediocrity: https://link.chtbl.com/1296-pod
Becoming A Millionaire, Quieting Your Ego & Forgetting About Legacy: