How to Create a Spiritual Principal Centered Life with Eric Zimmer
In the episode, you'll learn:
- Eric shares his story of his lowest points of addiction that led him to recovery
- How shame is usually at the center of the addiction cycle
- Why a fundamental aspect of AA is finding meaning in helping others
- How one can define spirituality as connecting to what matters most to you in your life
- Defining and practicing some of the core principles to live a good life
- The challenges of being present is how we relate to our thoughts about the present moment
- Why finding the "middle way" and avoiding extremes can be so helpful
- Why it's so important to go beyond thinking and start taking action to get meaningful results
- Understanding deeply that difficult feelings come with being human
- How we don't find meaning, but rather make meaning in life
To learn more, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.