How to Eat for Better Mental Health with Dr. Drew Ramsey
In this Episode, We Discuss How to Eat for Better Mental Health and…
- The emerging field of nutritional psychiatry and why it's so important
- Simple strategies to enhance mental health and prevent mental health problems
- How exercising and eating well are the most powerful antidepressants
- Why healthier brains lead to less conflict, more love, and more laughter
- Why we tend to overcomplicate nutrition when it is actually quite simple
To learn more about Drew Ramsey and his work, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Proper nutrition and mental health are closely related to each other. If a person is under stress, any diet will negatively affect the body. But drinking more water is also important. Therefore, I decided to go to the link https://lasta.app/trackers/water-tracker-app/ to find out about the application that helps to control daily water consumption. I often exercise but I forget to drink water. And this application helps to comply with the regime.
Interesting podcast, but the ads were so obnoxious that I had to turn it off.