How to Find Solace in Discomfort with Danusha Laméris
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How we can discover unique ways to approach discomfort and uncertainty that leads to personal growth and creativity.
- Recognizing the significance of small acts of kindness and acknowledging progress in life.
- Why finding simple beautiful things can be powerful and can help us through grief or difficult times
- How humor can be the bridge that connects joy and grief
- Learning to be present with ordinary things broadens our appreciation for them
- How being willing to ask questions and going deeper can bring clarity and understanding
- The importance of remembering that the “not knowing” can be where good things happen
- Sacred envy and how it is tied to your deepest values that can push you toward what’s uncomfortable
- Delving into our fears, desires, and values as we chase after personal aspirations.
- Exploring the intricate dance between hope and resilience during ever-changing situations.
To Learn More, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store