How to Harness Brain Energy for Mental Health with Dr. Chris Palmer
Dr. Chris Palmer is a psychiatrist with a wealth of personal experience and professional expertise in the field of mental health. Having faced mental health challenges himself, Dr. Palmer has a unique understanding and empathy for those who struggle with mental illness. His determination to make a difference in the lives of others is fueled by witnessing his own mother’s battle with mental health and the impact it had on their family. Grounded in both personal and professional experience, Dr. Palmer’s insights into mental health have the potential to provide valuable guidance for those seeking solutions to their own challenges. In this episode, you’ll learn how to harness your brain energy for mental health and…
- The distinct categories of mental illness: normal depression and anxiety, extreme forms of threat, trauma or stress, and brain disorders
- How to uncover the connection between adverse childhood experiences and long-term brain disorders that may provide insights for prevention and treatment
- How understanding the link between metabolism and mental illness can redefine mental health treatment
- How external factors affecting mitochondrial play a role in overall brain function and wellness
- How to optimize your mental health with your approach to diet, exercise, and medication
Follow us @one_you_feed to add some nourishing content to your daily scrolling! You’ll find encouraging posts that support you in feeding your good wolf, as well as some fun behind-the-scenes videos of the show and Eric and Ginny’s day-to-day life. We hope to see you there!
To Learn More, Click Here
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.