How to Integrate Behavior Change with Your Values with Spencer Greenberg
Spencer Greenberg and Eric discuss how to integrate behavior change with your values. They explore the importance of focusing on the process rather than the end goal and share practice strategies for forming habits that will help you live according to your values.
In this episode, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the underlying values that lead to your decisions, and build a strategy around them
- Recognize the crucial role regular self-reflection plays in cultivating these improved practices
- Understand the significance of prioritizing the process, not just the end goal in forming habits
- Navigate the next steps when facing conflicting values
- Understand the various frameworks for behavior change and the ten conditions for change
To learn more, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.