How to Make Great Change for 2020!!! Law of Attraction Manifestation Tips from Michael Sandler and CJ Liu
If you’ve ever wanted great change, and powerful possibilities, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll talk about talk the leap, stepping off the cliff, swimming in a blender and diving into the great unknown and the greatest you.
In this episode we'll talk all things law of attraction, manifestation, and how to leap ahead and make great change (even through the discomfort) for your most amazing year and decade ahead!!!
Key Points Discussed:
- Rescuing the last bird in the store for the bird Christmas tree (04:07 )
- Decorating the Christmas tree with ornaments that remind us of where we’ve been (06:00 )
- Taking the most nutritarian mushroom soup and crying from singing Christmas carols at the Aspen chapel (09:00 )
- Cross country skiing and a time of massive change in a positive way (14:15 )
- How the “Get her out of work” process has been for Michael and Jessica (17:11 )
- Nurturing a baby and making him/her feel welcome even before they complete their nine months (22:00 )
- Going against the past by staying in the present and making sure everything is flowing (26:11 )
- CJ’s parental advice to her sons on attracting girls and dating websites (32:14 )
- The damaging belief that we can only deliver value by sacrificing ourselves (36:00 )
- Finding the sweet spot where one can give their fanbase as much content as they desire (43:00 )
- Listening to our own hearts first and staying true to our authentic vision (46:05 )
- The ugliness and chaos that is part of the process of change (49:07 )
- How pleasing others negatively affects us at a soul level even though it may help someone learn and grow (51:47 )
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive