How to cultivate compassion in everyday life with Dina Cantin
Ofosu and Leah talk with former Real Housewife of New Jersey and activist for childhood cancer Dina Cantin about her journey toward living a life with more compassion. They also discuss practical tips for developing empathy and communicating with kindness, and Dina shares her top five life lessons.
📲 Want to learn how to be more compassionate and increase your overall well-being? Unlock your FREE YEAR of Balance today by downloading it from the App Store or Play Store: https://balanceapp.sng.link/Arat1/yqod/dyc1
📚 More about Dina Cantin: Dina Cantin is the creator of Project Ladybug, a supportive ally of DCG Giving, and a former Real Housewife of New Jersey.
📱 Follow Dina on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dina/
🎤 Listen to Dina’s podcast, Dina Does, here: https://dinadoespodcast.com/podcast
▶️ Follow along on YouTube to watch this episode and more exclusive content: https://youtu.be/rkMlgsZROSE
🧘 About Balance: Well Balanced is co-hosted by meditation experts Ofosu and Leah, Balance’s Co-Heads of Meditation. Balance is a highly personalized meditation and sleep app that's been named Google's App of the Year and Apple's App of the Day. Completely free for the entire first year, Balance is helping 5 million+ people around the world improve their stress, sleep, focus, and mood.
🎧 What's in this episode:
- (00:00 ) Meet Dina Cantin
- (02:50 ) The power of compassion: Why it matters in today's world
- (03:45 ) Dina's turning point toward living a life of compassion
- (06:08 ) Developing empathy and understanding: Tips and techniques
- (07:47 ) Communicating with kindness: Strategies for effective and compassionate communication
- (10:32 ) Cultivating compassion in relationships: Tips for building stronger connections with others
- (12:42 ) Dina's top five life lessons: Practices for cultivating compassion through self-care
- (14:14 ) Compassion in action: Making a positive difference in the world
- (19:46 ) Starting your journey toward greater compassion with the Balance app