In Agreement With Your Co-Founder
Each co-founder relationship is unique, but there are things any founder (including you) can do right from the start to ensure you are in agreement with your co-founder from the get-go on the important aspects of your working relationship. It's important to have purposeful conversations and the necessary written documents in place to start working together on a strong foundation of agreement.
In this podcast episode, Tania shares with you what you can do at the beginning of your relationship to help get you and your co-founder on the same (legal) page.
We discuss in this episode, on getting in agreement with your co-founder:
- What a co-founders agreement is. (7:27 )
- Why you need a written agreement with you co-founder(s). (8:50 )
- What an agreement usually includes. (10:49 )
- How to create an agreement. (21:47 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/21
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/21
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.