Insights on Mental Health, Identity, and Resilience with Andrew Solomon
In this conversation, mental health advocate Andrew Solomon challenges societal norms and explores the complex relationship between depression and identity. Andrew also strives to uncover the delicate balance between suffering and growth in his thought-provoking exploration of the complexities of mental health.
In this episode, you’ll be able to:
- Uncover why resilience and personal control are integral to overcoming adversities
- Gain an understanding of the multifaceted nature of depression as both a medical condition and a way of self-perception
- Understand the profound implications of social media on the mental wellness of today’s younger generation
- Learn the necessity of a broader vocabulary to accurately represent non-traditional family dynamics
- Discern the interconnected impacts of neglect, poverty, and foster care on mental health
To learn more, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.