Investing *Outside* Your Retirement Accounts
Today we're venturing into the world of taxable investing—aka flexible money you can access at any time. How do we balance building wealth here along with our tax-advantaged accounts like a 401(k) or an IRA? Who should be making this a priority? And how does it actually work? Let's dive in.
Reminder: While I love diving into investing- and tax law-related data, I am not a financial professional. I have no formal financial education. I am not a financial advisor, portfolio manager, or accountant. This is not financial advice, investing advice, or tax advice. The information on this podcast is for informational and recreational purposes only. Investment products discussed (ETFs, index funds, etc.) are for illustrative purposes only. It is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or otherwise transact in any of the products mentioned. Do your own due diligence. Past performance does not guarantee future returns. Money with Katie, LLC.
Transcripts can be found at podcast.moneywithkatie.com
Mentioned in the Episode
- How to Set Yourself Up to Pay No Money in Retirement: https://podcast.moneywithkatie.com/deep-dive-set-yourself-up-to-pay-no-penalties-or-taxes-in-early-retirement/
- How Your Investments are Taxed: https://moneywithkatie.com/blog/how-your-investments-are-taxed
Follow Along at Money with Katie: https://moneywithkatie.com/
Watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@MoneywithKatie
Follow Money with Katie!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moneywithkatie/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneywithkatie
Subscribe to The Money with Katie Newsletter
- Sign up for free today: https://www.morningbrew.com/money-with-katie/subscribe/2
Follow the Brew!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/morningbrew/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MorningBrew
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@morningbrew
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices