It's gadget season again
The Verge's David Pierce, Alex Cranz, and Richard Lawler discuss all the gadgets announced at IFA 2023, the next flagship phone events from Apple and Google, and a whole lot more.
Also: Nilay Patel breaks news about the 5G banana surgery.
- No, they did not do surgery on a banana over 5G
- Apple’s September iPhone event: how to watch and what to expect
- Google leaked Google’s flagship Pixel 8 Pro, again
- Google sets its Pixel 8 launch event for October 4th
- Google kills Pixel Pass without ever upgrading subscriber’s phones
- Taylor Swift Eras Tour is coming to theaters this October
- Starfield review: a stellar sci-fi refresh of the Bethesda RPG formula
Sony is raising PlayStation Plus prices up to $40 per year
- Dolby might have found a way to make built-in TV speakers sound much better
- Instagram may be making Reels longer to compete with TikTok
- Google’s Duet AI now available in Docs, Gmail, and other Workspace apps
- IFA 2023: the biggest announcements from Europe’s big tech show
- Alexa and Google Assistant play together nicely, but not perfectly, on JBL’s new speakers
Anker's new MagGo wireless chargers might charge iPhones just as fast as MagSafe
- Philips Hue has three new smart security cameras
Jlab’s $39.99 Jbuds Mini are the smallest yet.
- How Google made the world go viral
- We sent the top ANC headphones to a lab to test their noise-canceling abilities
- This USB button helps Jeopardy! contestants get their buzz on
- The future of Tesla is in China
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices