LOVE OVER FEAR – HOW TO BE A LIGHT WARRIOR!!! Michael Sandler and CJ Liu
If you’re feeling freaked out, scared, anxious, or downright concerned right now, then do we have the Love Over Fear show for you.
Today we’ll talk about calling in the love, staying in the love, being in the love, and being the most incredible beacon of bright and shiny light you can be, even when it’s time to cover your assets.
Plus we’ll talk about eye emergencies, coronavirus chaos, changing plans, calm, love, and compassion, dopamine rushes, peeling back the egg, the power of lightworkers, being the boomerang, taps over drains, filling the world bank of thought, birthing humanity a new, the chipmunks triumphant return, and what in the world Inspire Nation Bootcamp and Winston Churchill have to do with anything.
Key Points Discussed:
- Why in the world are you speaking to me from a bathroom? (04:08 )
- Being the tap filling the world bank of thought right now with positivity, light, and love (07:00 )
- The fact that the Coronavirus has killed less people than other flus out there and it won’t affect a vast majority of people (08:29 )
- Focusing on slowing the spread of the virus and especially keeping it away from the older generation (13:00 )
- Grappling with an unexpected schools shutdown, travel plan changes, and an eye emergency (18:36 )
- Walking around everyday knowing that our schedule could be blow to smithereens and be okay with it (23:32 )
- A beautiful time to choose love and be a voice of calm (24:20 )
- Recognizing the darkness and fear, and throwing light at it (28:30 )
- Breathing in love, compassion, and wisdom and breathing out fear, attachment, worry, doubt, jealousy, and envy (33:05 )
- How boosted up our immune system gets when we are calm (35:09 )
- Being like Winston Churchill during world war two and holding a class a day to help people to ground (41:00 )
- Taking good care of our elderly grandparents and parents (45:12 )
Correction: The study on Coronavirus in the air is as follows: https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/487110-tests-indicate-coronavirus-can-survive-in-the-air
Stanford was mentioned in the podcast, however it was the National Institute of Health, Princeton, and UCLA-Los Angeles that performed the preliminary study.
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.Instagram.com/InspireNationLive
And to follow Inspire Nation on Tik Tok simply go to InspireNationShow on Tik Tok