LUCID DREAMING 101 - HOW TO WAKE UP IN YOUR DREAMS & CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Awakening Self-Help Tips from Robert Waggoner - #1397
Do you want to learn how to wake up in your dreams, and use it to change your life? Then do we have the Lucid Dreaming 101 show for you!
Today I’ll be speaking with Robert Waggoner, the past President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams, co-editor of the online magazine, The Lucid Dreaming Experience, and the author of one of my all-time new favorite books, Lucid Dreaming!
That is just what I want to talk about today, about understanding the gateway to the inner self for creating a new reality, healing yourself and others, and living the life of your dreams.
Robert Waggoner wrote the acclaimed book, Lucid Dreaming – Gateway to the Inner Self and co-authored Lucid Dreaming Plain and Simple with Caroline McCready.
Robert Waggoner enjoys educating others about the science, beauty, and potential of lucid dreaming.
Lucid Dreaming Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- When was Dr. Waggoner’s first lucid dream?
- What are pre-cognitive dreams?
- What did he learn from The Lesson’s of Don Juan by Carlos Castaneda?
- What was the early technique he learned for Lucid Dreaming (and still teaches today)
- What’s the importance of modulating your emotions when lucid dreaming?
- What does it mean that only the mind distinguishes between the two realities?
- What do waking activities have to do with lucid dreaming?
- What is the shadow self?
- How are the top ways of getting into lucid dreaming?
- What’s the MILD technique?
What’s the NAP To Lucidity technique?
- What are other techniques and activities to improve the chance of lucid dreams?
- How do we remember our dreams?
- What advice for people who do not dream (or remember dreams)
- What is a conquistador of consciousness
- Is there anything to fear in lucid dreaming?
- What kind of questions can you ask in your dreams?
- What can you learn in your dreams?
- How can you heal yourself through lucid dreams?
- What does it mean to manipulate your dream body?
- What are the benefits of meditation and meditating in your dreams?
- What can we learn about a connected universe through our dreams?
- How important is it to talk with our children about their dreams?
- How can we help children with nightmares?
- www.lucidadvice.com and www.dreaminglucid.com
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.inspirenationshow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive
Find us on TikTok @InspireNationShow