Last-minute Apple event rumors
Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Backblaze: Don’t be “THAT” person that forgot to back up their important files. Backblaze makes backing up and accessing your data astonishingly easy. Get started with a free 15-day trial today.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Bloomberg: iPhone 15 Pro will be about 10% lighter in weight, yet tout longer battery life
- iPhone 15 ultrawide-band chip will improve location accuracy; more
- 'iPhone 15 Ultra' not happening this year as Apple sticks with 'Pro Max' naming: Report
- USB-C versions of AirPods and AirPods Max might not be available until next year
- PayPal finally launches Apple Pay support for its credit and debit cards
Listen & Subscribe:
Catch up on 9to5Mac Daily episodes!
Don’t miss out on our other daily podcasts:
Share your thoughts!
Also, connect with us in the official 9to5Mac Discord server with forums, chatrooms, and more!