MBW 881: Cookster's Billions - Q3 2023 Results, M3 Max Chip, Tetris Movie
- Apple Q3 2023 charts: $81.8B revenue, down 1%.
- How Apple will save billions of dollars on chips for new iPhone.
- Apple iPhone 15 Pro goes on sale September 22, announced september 12 or 13.
- Apple tests 2024 M3 Max MacBook Pro chip with 16 CPU cores, 40 GPU cores.
- Apple and Samsung are preparing big investments in chip designer Arm.
- Apple buys Foxconn servers for testing its AI services.
- Apple's college football TV deal, and a century-old athletic conference, fall apart.
- Gizmodo editor-in-chief sues Apple, alleging 'Tetris' movie on TV+ rips off his book.
- Google's AI-powered code editor enables Android, iOS, and web dev online.
- Google wants iPhone switchers to know 'It's all good' on Android.
Picks of the Week:
- Jason's Picks: MacWhisper & Aiko
- Leo's Pick: FullJourney
- Alex's Pick: Filmtools
- Andy's Pick: SingleFIle
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store